HP DesignJet T1300 PostScript Plotter is 44-inch (1118 mm), 6-ink, dual-roll plotter for professional-quality CAD and GIS applications.
Two-roll configuration with smart switching
D/A1-size prints in 28 seconds with Economode
Six Original HP inks
Sheets or rolls up to 44-inch (1118 mm) wide
Print-by-email capabilities via ePrint¹
HP designJet t1300 plotter provide larger prints and higher productivity for work groups
PROFESSIONAL—Produce PostScript-quality prints
• T1300 postscript plotter have six original HP inks produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
• HP t1300 postscript plotter original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
• HP t1300 plotter makes your architectural prints shine with professional, high-resolution graphics— with Adobe PostScript.
• DesignJet t1300 plotter communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
PRODUCTIVE—Efficiencies empower busy work groups
• Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly—and save time—using two rolls with smart switching.
• Job center—manage job queues and job storage, track print costs.
• Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer’s USB thumb drive—no computer required.
• If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.
FLEXIBILITY—Prints on sheets or rolls up to 44 in
• Gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
• T1300 plotter use different media—this printer supports everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
• Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geo spatial mapping.
It’s a universal truth that most of the architectural firms needs the wide format printers for printing plans, drawing, and maps. Relying on third-party vendors for the prints if you have a regular requirement would waste ample of time as well as a great deal of money. HP designJet t1300 plotter would be worth investing as it will save your time and money.
T1300 postscript plotter of HP DesignJet is good for higher productivity and larger prints. This being the professional plotter produces postscript quality prints. It consists of six original ink from HP that produces wide color gamut for color graphics. The HP t1300 postscript plotter produces precise line accuracy with original HP gray and photo black inks. With Adobe PostScript you can get high-resolution graphics and a professional look to your architectural drawings. You get great quality prints with a resolution up to 2400 dpi.
The HP t1300 plotter uses two rolls with smart switching option that saves the time of workgroups. With the help of USB connected to the USB thumb drive,there is no need of computer, you can print PDF, JPEG and TIFF files. ePrint feature in this printer helps you to send the document via email to DesignJet t1300 plotter and get the documents printed. The T1300 plotter has the flexibility of printing different sheet sizes up to 44-inch.