44-inch (1118 mm), 6-ink plotter for professional-quality CAD and GIS applications.
Intuitive touchscreen for simple navigation and printing
Up to E/A0 size; D/A1-size prints in 28 seconds in Economode
Six Original HP inks
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), 16 GB file processing memory (based on 640 MB RAM)
Sheets or rolls up to 44-inch (1118 mm) wide
HP designJet t795 plotter gives larger prints for bigger projects
QUALITY—Quickly produce outstanding results
• DesignJet t795 plotter produce a wide color gamut ideal for color graphics.
• Original HP gray and photo black inks achieve precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays.
• HP designJet t795 communicate with precision—produce plans, drawings, and maps with fine line quality, and up to 2400 dpi.
• You can print up to A0/E without sacrificing quality with HP t795 plotter; create A1/D-size prints in 28 seconds with Economode.
CONVENIENCE—Speed up printing with easy workflow
• Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer’s USB thumb drive—no computer required.
• If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.
• The intuitive touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
FLEXIBILITY—Prints on sheets or rolls up to 44 in
• T795 plotter gain flexibility to print a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width.
• Use different media—this printer supports everything from bond and coated papers to film and vinyl substrates.
• Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geo spatial mapping.
Many businesses instead of outsourcing the printings consider installing the large format plotters in their offices. Printing from third party vendor takes time. If your business requires frequent andprofessional quality prints for CAD and GIS applications then you should definitely opt for HP DesignJet T795 plotter.
DesignJet t795 plotter is 44-inch, that takes not much of your office space. Suitable for bigger projects that require larger and frequent prints. HP T795 plotter is known for its fast and high-quality prints. The six – ink hp plotter produces a wide color gamut for color graphics. HP’s original gray and photo black ink gives precise line accuracy.
HP designJet t795 can produce high-quality drawings, plans and maps and the resolution go up to 2400 dpi. You can even print up to A0/E without compromising on quality. A1/D sheets can be printed in 28 seconds with Economode.
The control panel of the potter is easy to use as ithas a touchscreen that offers easy navigation and printing. The plotter offers a great feature via ePrint that helps a person to email the necessary document to the plotter and print for the same.
T795 plotter is a flexible plotter that prints a range of sizes up to 44-inch. The plotter supports different media like vinyl, coated and bond papers and film substrate as well.